Traducción de career en español:
- he made a career for himself in journalism o as a journalist(before noun) careers adviser o (British English) , careers counsellorse forjó una carrera en el periodismo or como periodistase abrió camino como periodistacareers officeorientador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (profesional)career pathoficina (feminine) de orientación profesionalcareer guidancetrayectoria (feminine) profesionalcareer diplomat career girl/womanorientación (feminine) profesional or (Southern Cone) vocacionalmujer (feminine) de carreraOraciones de ejemplo
- You should also contact your local careers office/centre for information and advice on careers and learning opportunities.
- This could benefit the stream of outgoing students in their hunt for new careers and novel opportunities.
- There are some careers where a significant surname is all you need - being an aristocrat, for example.
- a truck careered toward usir a toda velocidadun camión se nos vino encima a toda velocidadOraciones de ejemplo
- However the longer route has to be taken as they won't fit down the side of the house this way, so it's out through one gate and in through another hoping not to meet a car careering down the road in the process.
- He remembered the car careering off the road, ploughing through a hedge and rolling over a couple of times.
- The car careered down the road and hit a chestnut tree head-on.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.