Traducción de cavity en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 (hole) cavidad (feminine) 1.2 [Dentistry/Odontología] caries (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cavidad (feminine) abdominal cavity cavidad abdominal nasal cavity fosa (feminine) nasal
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.
- He described techniques for scraping out caries and filling the cavities with soft metals such as tin, lead, or gold.
- I know two mothers with toddlers who nurse several times a night and have extensive tooth decay and cavities.
- Sinuses are air-filled, hollow spaces or cavities within the facial bones surrounding your nose.
- It consisted of filling the empty space of cavities with hydrogen atoms and drawing the surface contour of the H atoms.
- These animals are thought to survive only if ice is confined to their body cavity and other extracellular spaces.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.