Traducción de cavity en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 (hole) cavidad (feminine) 1.2 [Dentistry/Odontología] caries (feminine)Example sentences1.3 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cavidad (feminine) abdominal cavity cavidad abdominal nasal cavity fosa (feminine) nasal
- If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.
- He described techniques for scraping out caries and filling the cavities with soft metals such as tin, lead, or gold.
- I know two mothers with toddlers who nurse several times a night and have extensive tooth decay and cavities.
- Sinuses are air-filled, hollow spaces or cavities within the facial bones surrounding your nose.
- It consisted of filling the empty space of cavities with hydrogen atoms and drawing the surface contour of the H atoms.
- These animals are thought to survive only if ice is confined to their body cavity and other extracellular spaces.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.