n (pl -ties)
- 1.1 (hole) cavidad (f) 1.2 [Dent] caries (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Anat] cavidad (f) abdominal cavity cavidad abdominal nasal cavity fosa (f) nasal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.
- He described techniques for scraping out caries and filling the cavities with soft metals such as tin, lead, or gold.
- I know two mothers with toddlers who nurse several times a night and have extensive tooth decay and cavities.
- Sinuses are air-filled, hollow spaces or cavities within the facial bones surrounding your nose.
- It consisted of filling the empty space of cavities with hydrogen atoms and drawing the surface contour of the H atoms.
- These animals are thought to survive only if ice is confined to their body cavity and other extracellular spaces.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.