Traducción de chair en español:
- 1 1.1 (seat)also: armchairdentist's chairsit on/in that chairsillón or silla de dentistahave o take a chair pleasesiéntate en esa silla/ese sillónsiéntese or tome asiento por favorOraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: electric chair(American English) [colloquial]he got sent to the chairlo mandaron a la silla eléctricaOraciones de ejemplo
- Cafe tables and chairs face a bench seat below a lowered ceiling that curves for an atmospheric effect.
- Four navy blue upholstered chairs surrounded a wooden coffee table that had stacks of magazines on top.
- We ordered a dining table and four chairs and were given a delivery time of two weeks.
- In a room full of students, college professors and department chairs, nervous laughter again followed.
- By the 1920's the German historical school was on its last legs but still ensconced in the professorial chairs.
- The Smiths' gift will be used for endowed chairs, professorships and student scholarships.
- 2 2.1 (at university) 2.2 (in meeting) to be in/take the chair comments must be made through the chair2.3 (person)los comentarios deben hacerse a través de la presidenciapresidente, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The princess is the chair of the sister organization in the United Kingdom.
- Members will choose a new chair during the next meeting, scheduled for November 17th.
- ‘Mr Clark was the chair of the meeting and made a joke of this,’ Mr Morgan said.
- 1.1(meeting/committee)1.2 (carry)(British English)he was chaired from the stadium by his fansllevar en or (Spain) a hombrossus fans lo sacaron en or (Spain) a hombros del estadioOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- So magical had been his performance that he was chaired from the ground by his opponents as well as his own team-members!
- You've never seen anyone get to the victory stand so fast, even with his short-stop house-mate Ruben's failed effort to chair him up there.
- At the completion of the game, Warne lapped up yet another standing ovation from the 79,000-strong crowd, the champ responding in kind, bowing and blowing kisses to the crowd before a futile attempt to chair him off the ground.
- The meeting was chaired by the President who welcomed a full attendance of members.
- The meeting was chaired by the president, who welcomed the members.
- Tonight I'm chairing a public meeting in Hoveton on policing issues and then tomorrow morning we have Michael Howard coming to Cromer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.