Traducción de cheat en español:
- 1.1 (deceive) to cheat somebody (
out) of somethingthey were cheated (out) of their landlos estafaron or engañaron or timaron quitándoles las tierrasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (avoid) he cheated death yet again [literary]
burló a la muerte una vez más [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- He has been painted by the Western press as a drunk, a psychotic, an unreconstructed Stalinist, and a guy who cheats at golf.
- It's essentially telling them, either the state is over its head, or it simply is cheating and being dishonest.
- And as long as the financial rewards for success are so lucrative there will always be an incentive to cheat in order to gain any advantage.
- The 86-year-old had already cheated death several times.
- But a Yorkshire honeymoon couple yesterday told how they cheated death - because they were too tired to go out after spending the day sightseeing.
- A miracle baby who cheated death after being born four months early is today a ‘happy and healthy’ boy who has just celebrated his first birthday.
- 1.1 (act deceitfully)to cheat at cardshacer trampasto cheat on o (British English) in an examhacer trampa(s) jugando a las cartashe cheated on his income taxhacer trampa or copiar(se) (en un examen)1.2 (be unfaithful) Ver ejemplos:to cheathizo trampas en la declaración de la renta
onsomebodyengañar a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- Of course, one of the women was also cheating on her lover with a man, which so infuriated her lover that it resulted in one woman killing the other in a jealous rage.
- Another guy I know was cheating on his wife, but ultimately broke off the affair and went back to her.
- Well, I found out his girlfriend's e-mail address, and under a false name I told her that her boyfriend had been cheating on her with me and a bunch of other girls.
- 1.1(swindler)estafador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(at cards)tramposo, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)fulero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial](in exam)1.2 (trick, fraud)tramposo, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some casinos subscribe to the agency, which protects casinos from cheats and scams.
- It is a sales gimmick, a cheat, a swindle, a scam.
- The film has three slackers riding their way through college on scams, cheats and underhanded stunts.
- Athletes who abide by the rules are up against cheats with a distinct advantage.
- A benefits cheat who dishonestly claimed £22,000 while living a life of luxury said today that no amount of money could buy happiness.
- An honest person will have friends who value honesty, and a dishonest one will have cheats as friends.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.