- 1.1 (young chicken) pollito, -ta (m,f), polluelo, -la (m,f) 1.2 (young bird) pichón, -chona (m,f), polluelo, -la (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (young woman) [slang/argot] muchacha (f), chavala (f) (Esp) [familiar/colloquial], pebeta (f) (RPl) [familiar/colloquial], cabra (f) (Chi) [familiar/colloquial]
- Cuckoos con other birds into rearing their chicks because it's so much easier than doing it themselves.
- After the experiment, we monitored the experimental birds until chicks fledged.
- Scientists have discovered there is a bird that can detect cuckoo chicks in the nest.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A good hatch from a small incubator is indicated when 70 percent or more of the eggs hatch, and the chicks are active and fluffy.
- I also used domestic chicks with prior experience of both prey types as predators.
- In the battle against bird flu, international health authorities must handle a thriving legal trade in live birds and chicks.
- He used his role as a journalist to meet high school chicks, and the nation is outraged, simply outraged that a journalist would manipulate someone in that way.
- You'll see lots of attractive chicks with nothing to do and no real job descriptions.
- I'm never going to skate quite like they are, I'm never going to attract as many chicks.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...