Traducción de chick en español:
- 1.1 (young chicken) pollito, (masculine, feminine), polluelo, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 (young bird) pichón, (masculine, feminine), polluelo, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (young woman) [slang/argot] muchacha (feminine), chavala (feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], pebeta (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [colloquial/familiar], cabra (feminine) (Chile) [colloquial/familiar]
- Cuckoos con other birds into rearing their chicks because it's so much easier than doing it themselves.
- After the experiment, we monitored the experimental birds until chicks fledged.
- Scientists have discovered there is a bird that can detect cuckoo chicks in the nest.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A good hatch from a small incubator is indicated when 70 percent or more of the eggs hatch, and the chicks are active and fluffy.
- I also used domestic chicks with prior experience of both prey types as predators.
- In the battle against bird flu, international health authorities must handle a thriving legal trade in live birds and chicks.
- He used his role as a journalist to meet high school chicks, and the nation is outraged, simply outraged that a journalist would manipulate someone in that way.
- You'll see lots of attractive chicks with nothing to do and no real job descriptions.
- I'm never going to skate quite like they are, I'm never going to attract as many chicks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.