- 1.1 countable/numerable [Zoology/Zoología] pollo (masculine) she's no (spring) chicken no es ninguna niña or nena to play chicken jugar* a ver quién es más gallito don't count your chickens (before they're hatched) no hay que vender la piel del oso (antes de cazarlo) he's already counting his chickens está como la lechera del cuento roost 2 1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Cookery/Cocina] pollo (masculine); (hen) gallina (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) chicken liver hígado (masculine) de polloMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of us think we're familiar with the sounds of the domestic chicken, but not all fowl calls are created equal.
- As birds go, the domestic chicken is hardly built for high-performance flight.
- This brief summary demonstrates the level of understanding that has been gained in studying the scutate scales of the chicken.
- The meats consisted of soft shelled crab covered in spices, tender roast beef and chicken.
- The main types of meat are pork, chicken, and mutton.
- This tells us that she won't eat red meat, chicken, pork, fish or seafood.
Verbos con partícula
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.