- (of bread, meat) a big chunk of the moneyuna buena parte del dineroOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The pieces of rabbit were brown and almost crispy on the outside, encasing solid chunks of nicely roasted meat.
- The salad was a sad little remnant of a 1980s salad made mostly of iceberg lettuce, thick chunks of onion and thicker chunks of cucumber.
- The thick meaty sauce with chunks of beef and pork was delicious.
- Michael has given them a chunk of capital amounting to about £500,000 between them.
- The advent of the private finance initiative has made trust managements even more conscious of the need to keep a lid on pay, because a chunk of their budget goes to the companies that build and maintain the buildings.
- Even before households decide what to do with their federal tax breaks, cash-strapped states and localities are claiming a chunk of that change.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.