- (of bread, meat) a big chunk of the moneyuna buena parte del dineroOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The pieces of rabbit were brown and almost crispy on the outside, encasing solid chunks of nicely roasted meat.
- The salad was a sad little remnant of a 1980s salad made mostly of iceberg lettuce, thick chunks of onion and thicker chunks of cucumber.
- The thick meaty sauce with chunks of beef and pork was delicious.
- Michael has given them a chunk of capital amounting to about £500,000 between them.
- The advent of the private finance initiative has made trust managements even more conscious of the need to keep a lid on pay, because a chunk of their budget goes to the companies that build and maintain the buildings.
- Even before households decide what to do with their federal tax breaks, cash-strapped states and localities are claiming a chunk of that change.
- hacer un ruido metálico secoOraciones de ejemplo
- I wasn't used to the heavy shoes and this became evident when my leg flew out sideways and chunked into a young lady's shin.
- The waterwheel distantly chunked and gurgled.
- The door chunked behind them.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda