- (of bread, meat) pedazo (masculine), trozo (masculine), cacho (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] a big chunk of the money una buena parte del dineroMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pieces of rabbit were brown and almost crispy on the outside, encasing solid chunks of nicely roasted meat.
- The salad was a sad little remnant of a 1980s salad made mostly of iceberg lettuce, thick chunks of onion and thicker chunks of cucumber.
- The thick meaty sauce with chunks of beef and pork was delicious.
- Michael has given them a chunk of capital amounting to about £500,000 between them.
- The advent of the private finance initiative has made trust managements even more conscious of the need to keep a lid on pay, because a chunk of their budget goes to the companies that build and maintain the buildings.
- Even before households decide what to do with their federal tax breaks, cash-strapped states and localities are claiming a chunk of that change.