Traducción de circle en español:
- 1 1.1 (shape) to draw a circleto come/go full circletrazar un círculo or una circunferenciafashion has now come full circlevolver al punto de partidato go/run around (and around) in circlesthe negotiations seem to be going around in circlesla moda ha dado un giro completowe're just running around in circleslas negociaciones están estancadas or en un ( or una) impasseI was running around in circles trying to get everything readyasí no vamos a llegar a ninguna parteto square the circleestaba (dando vueltas) como loco tratando de tenerlo todo listo1.2 (of trees, houses, mountains)hacer lo imposibletratar de lograr la cuadratura del círculoOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (around eye)
ojera (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- I don't know how they get white meat packed into the neat circles or oval shapes that they make chicken sandwich out of.
- When the petals fall a large circle of beautifully shaped brown seeds are left arrayed in spirograph formation.
- The beam of light aimed at the circle was in the shape of a circle.
- His hair was wild, and dark circles hung below his eyes.
- Her eyes were weary and bloodshot with deep dark circles under them.
- I see dark circles under my bloodshot blue eyes and wrinkles from at least four years of undue stress.
- 2 (British English) (Theater)dress circleprimer piso (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.
- Pi, the ratio between a circle's diameter and circumference, has fascinated mathematicians for centuries.
- We will locate a marker on the circumference of a circle.
- 3 (group) their circle of friends/acquaintancesin political/military circlessu círculo de amigos/conocidosin business circles in other circlesen círculos políticos/militaresen otros mediosOraciones de ejemplo
- I prefer a few close friends to a wide circle of acquaintances.
- And at weekends they spend their hard-earned cash in pubs and clubs with a wide circle of interesting, cosmopolitan friends.
- Little by little he forges around himself a circle of acquaintances and friends.
- 1 (move around)we circled the landing sitedar vueltas alrededor desobrevolamos en círculo el lugar de aterrizajeOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Round and around they circled each other, lunging, stepping back, attacking and then defending.
- Two dogs were circling each other in the enclosed space.
- Turning to a working radar, we immediately spotted little white dots circling nearby Alcatraz Island.
- Seen from space, an aurora appears as a ring of energy circling a planet's polar region.
- The steel fence circling the ‘promised land’ looked rather imposing.
- Their house will be circled, surrounded.
- 2 (draw circle around)(mistake/number)trazar un círculo alrededor deOraciones de ejemplo
- As he held the classified section toward me, I noticed a hastily drawn line circling one of the ads.
- Answer by circling the response that best describes you: Agree, Unsure, or Disagree
- She went through the ads with her pen, circling some and putting a single line alongside others.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.