Traducción de clinic en español:
- 1.1 (in state hospital) consultorio (masculine); (private hospital) clínica (feminine) law clinic consultorio (masculine) legal or jurídico 1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] (class) clase (feminine) prácticaExample sentences
- It has hospitals, medical clinics, a mental health research institute, and two public broadcasting stations.
- HIV treatment is managed by specialist outpatient clinics, staffed by doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- It can be done in a clinic, hospital outpatient department or doctor's surgery.
- Doctors have now put her on a two-year programme of intensive treatment which includes bouts of chemotherapy and regular check-up clinics at St James's.
- Referral to a wheelchair clinic for specialist seating advice is also important at the appropriate stage of the condition.
- Women who attended the antenatal clinics of a medical center in the United Kingdom were recruited for the study.
- Gastroenterology clinics at Neath are dedicated to the specialty, whereas at Morriston the clinics also cover general medicine.
- The authors assessed patients who were attending anticoagulation clinics in five Canadian teaching hospitals.
- We based this review on our extensive clinical experience in managing patients in a dedicated tinea capitis clinic at a teaching hospital.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.