Traducción de clinic en español:
- 1.1 (in state hospital)(private hospital)law clinicconsultorio (masculine) legal or jurídicoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Medicine) (class)
- It has hospitals, medical clinics, a mental health research institute, and two public broadcasting stations.
- HIV treatment is managed by specialist outpatient clinics, staffed by doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- It can be done in a clinic, hospital outpatient department or doctor's surgery.
clase (feminine) prácticaOraciones de ejemplo
- Doctors have now put her on a two-year programme of intensive treatment which includes bouts of chemotherapy and regular check-up clinics at St James's.
- Referral to a wheelchair clinic for specialist seating advice is also important at the appropriate stage of the condition.
- Women who attended the antenatal clinics of a medical center in the United Kingdom were recruited for the study.
- Gastroenterology clinics at Neath are dedicated to the specialty, whereas at Morriston the clinics also cover general medicine.
- The authors assessed patients who were attending anticoagulation clinics in five Canadian teaching hospitals.
- We based this review on our extensive clinical experience in managing patients in a dedicated tinea capitis clinic at a teaching hospital.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.