Traducción de closed en español:
- 1(door/window/book/flower)your eyes were closed
cerradotenías los ojos cerradosthe door was closedla puerta estaba cerradaOraciones de ejemplo
- Kamat pushes open a closed door from her past and a memory slips out.
- Allison pried open the closed elevator doors with a tool, and squeezed inside.
- Letting out a sigh, Jenny went back over to the closed door and slowly opened it.
- 2 (not operating, trading) the factory is closed for two weeks in Julyla fábrica cierra or está cerrada dos semanas en julioOraciones de ejemplo
- Up and down Brandon Boulevard on Sunday afternoon were nothing but closed businesses.
- He declined to discuss target figures for sign-ups to the service because the company is currently in a closed period.
- They want the closed factory reopened and the payment of salaries pending for the last 18 months.
- 3 3.1(community/road/channel)
cerrado(trial/session/meeting)to be closed
a puerta(s) cerrada(s)
tosomethingestar cerradoclosed to shipping aalgocerrado a la navegaciónhis mind is closed to anything newrechaza or se cierra a todo lo nuevoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 (Mathematics)
- The Institute was a closed society of the rich, famous and powerful.
- The terrorists seek a closed society of fear and conformity.
- It's almost impossible to gauge what they're doing because it is a closed society.
- However, she has agreed to appear before the commission on a second occasion, albeit in closed session.
- Councillors were last night in closed session considering quotes from different firms for the general repair work.
- This is not surprising because the world's elite closed tournaments are just that: closed.
cerradoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He proved that every field has an algebraically closed extension field, perhaps his most important single theorem.
- What I'm thinking of is a closed, known set of items and these can take many forms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Every uncountable closed set can be partitioned into a perfect set and a countable set.
- He also defined closed subsets of the real line as subsets containing their first derived set.
- Finally the fifth case consists of two symmetrically positioned closed curves.
- The time line dips back into the past and could form a closed curve in spacetime.
- A formula for the line integral of the geodesic curvature along a closed curve is known as the Gauss Bonnet theorem.
- 5 (Linguistics)(syllable/vowel)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
= de moda