Traducción de coarse en español:
adjective/adjetivo (coarser, coarsest)
- 1.1 [sand/filter/mesh] grueso; [cloth] basto, ordinario, burdo; [bread] basto; [features] tosco coarse salt sal (feminine) gruesa or gordaExample sentences
- I can see the depths of his chestnut eyes, the coarse texture of his jet black hair, and the shape of his slightly muscular figure.
- He was a rather tall boy with a head full of coarse black hair.
- Her coarse black hair was pulled into two cute pigtails, and she smiled shyly.
- Water used for domestic purposes can be easily recycled by passing it through layers of charcoal and coarse sand.
- If your soil is poorly drained, it may be necessary to put a little coarse sand at the base of the hole.
- Beneath these lies a floor of coarse granite sand and broken shell.
Example sentences1.2 [manners] ordinario, basto, tosco; [language/joke] ordinario, basto, grosero
- At a microscopic scale, at the surface of the deposit, coarse particles roll on a deposit of fine particles as a result of particle segregation.
- Some biologic links between coarse particles and exacerbation of respiratory problems support these findings.
- Grain orientation also plays a large part in determining toughness of alloys containing coarse particles.
- His facial features were coarse, his hands were spade-like, and his feet were large.
- The male figures here, as before, are represented as coarse, even brutal in feature.
- From the servants I had heard that she was very coarse looking and rude.
- You are never coarse or vulgar, and people who display such traits offend you.
- A crude culture makes a coarse people, and private refinement cannot long survive public excess.
- He sees a woman much like himself, a coarse merchant's daughter who guffaws loudly at a dirty joke.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.