Traducción de cocktail en español:
- 1.1 countable (drink) he invited us over for cocktailsa lethal cocktailnos invitó a tomar unas copas or unos tragoscocktail mixerun cóctel or coctel explosivoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable or uncountable (food)
→ fruit cocktail 1, → shrimp cocktailcóctel (masculine) de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- The fight came at the end of a night's clubbing during which the prince is reported to have drunk vodka cocktails, tequila and beer.
- Just as my fellow students were intimidated by formal grammar, a lot of otherwise sophisticated people are intimidated by spirits, cocktails and mixed drinks.
- Spring is the time in her restaurant for rum drinks, cocktails with fruit and drinks with fizz.
- On the menu are such delights of Olde England: prawn cocktail, steak Diane and banana flambé
- A tempting array of starters ranged from melon, garlic bread and prawn cocktail through to pasta dishes which could have been a main course in themselves.
- Her preferences seem to rest mainly on seafood cocktails, shrimp and tilapia - a fish I normally find to be insipid stuff.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.