- [Fin] (money) garantía (f), fianza (f); (property) garantía (f) realMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Because most of its hard assets, such as airplanes, already are pledged as loan collateral, the company has said that it will not seek additional investors at this time.
- CMAs are also required to maintain inventories of each class and grade of grain at least equal to the quantity pledged as loan collateral.
- By the stroke of a government pen and without having invested one single cent, the Larrakia now have a major asset to use as collateral for a bank loan.
- 1.1 (side by side) [formal] [kingdoms/territories] colindanteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (secondary) [information/evidence] incidental, circunstancial
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (genealogy) [relative/descent] colateral
- The use of contrast enhanced CT is much more specific and can demonstrate collateral veins.
- The dorsal artery of the index finger may similarly, though more rarely, supply one or both of the collateral arteries of the adjacent sides of the thumb and index finger.
- The MCL (medial collateral ligament) controls the knee's movement from side to side.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why do you distinguish between what I might call questions going to the primary purpose of the Commission and these ones that go to what you would regard as a sort of collateral or secondary purpose?
- Then comes an assessment of collateral effects and unintended consequences.
- To ensure the proper result with little or no unintended collateral effects, we need greater precision with speed.
- Support is legally prescribed and required along descent, ascent, and collateral lines.
- As for that of Herve de Lanrivain, I had only to apply to his collateral descendant for its subsequent details.
- A major consequence of this was the drastic reduction of the casato's collateral lines (and, in the long run, the demographic decline of the aristocracy).