Traducción de collateral en español:
- (Finance) (money)(property)garantía (feminine) realOraciones de ejemplo
- Because most of its hard assets, such as airplanes, already are pledged as loan collateral, the company has said that it will not seek additional investors at this time.
- CMAs are also required to maintain inventories of each class and grade of grain at least equal to the quantity pledged as loan collateral.
- By the stroke of a government pen and without having invested one single cent, the Larrakia now have a major asset to use as collateral for a bank loan.
- 1.1 (side by side) [formal](kingdoms/territories)1.2 (secondary)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (genealogy)
(relative/descent)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Why do you distinguish between what I might call questions going to the primary purpose of the Commission and these ones that go to what you would regard as a sort of collateral or secondary purpose?
- Then comes an assessment of collateral effects and unintended consequences.
- To ensure the proper result with little or no unintended collateral effects, we need greater precision with speed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Support is legally prescribed and required along descent, ascent, and collateral lines.
- As for that of Herve de Lanrivain, I had only to apply to his collateral descendant for its subsequent details.
- A major consequence of this was the drastic reduction of the casato's collateral lines (and, in the long run, the demographic decline of the aristocracy).
- The use of contrast enhanced CT is much more specific and can demonstrate collateral veins.
- The dorsal artery of the index finger may similarly, though more rarely, supply one or both of the collateral arteries of the adjacent sides of the thumb and index finger.
- The MCL (medial collateral ligament) controls the knee's movement from side to side.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.