Traducción de collateral en español:
- (Finance) (money)(property) garantía (feminine) realOraciones de ejemplo
- Because most of its hard assets, such as airplanes, already are pledged as loan collateral, the company has said that it will not seek additional investors at this time.
- CMAs are also required to maintain inventories of each class and grade of grain at least equal to the quantity pledged as loan collateral.
- By the stroke of a government pen and without having invested one single cent, the Larrakia now have a major asset to use as collateral for a bank loan.
- 1 (side by side) [formal](kingdoms/territories)
colindanteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Why do you distinguish between what I might call questions going to the primary purpose of the Commission and these ones that go to what you would regard as a sort of collateral or secondary purpose?
- Then comes an assessment of collateral effects and unintended consequences.
- To ensure the proper result with little or no unintended collateral effects, we need greater precision with speed.
- The use of contrast enhanced CT is much more specific and can demonstrate collateral veins.
- The dorsal artery of the index finger may similarly, though more rarely, supply one or both of the collateral arteries of the adjacent sides of the thumb and index finger.
- The MCL (medial collateral ligament) controls the knee's movement from side to side.
- 3 (genealogy)(relative/descent)
colateralOraciones de ejemplo
- Support is legally prescribed and required along descent, ascent, and collateral lines.
- As for that of Herve de Lanrivain, I had only to apply to his collateral descendant for its subsequent details.
- A major consequence of this was the drastic reduction of the casato's collateral lines (and, in the long run, the demographic decline of the aristocracy).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda