Traducción de collector en español:
- 1 a collector's item o pieceuna pieza de colecciónOraciones de ejemplo
- Bonnycastle also points out that an art book gives collectors more reassurance about an artist's longevity.
- Among collectors and art professionals these reprints are called Heisei editions.
- He was a member of a large merchant family with diverse business interests, and he had four brothers who also were enthusiastic art collectors.
- 2 (official)cobrador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)tax collectorOraciones de ejemplo
- The tax collector sits at the money table with his cronies.
- But, beyond collecting the money for the government, the tax collector had to collect enough to cover his expenses and profits.
- As production increased, a standardized oil barrel became more important, both for businessmen and for government tax collectors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda