Traducción de collector en español:
- 1.1 a collector's item o pieceuna pieza de colecciónOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (official)
tax collectorcobrador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bonnycastle also points out that an art book gives collectors more reassurance about an artist's longevity.
- Among collectors and art professionals these reprints are called Heisei editions.
- He was a member of a large merchant family with diverse business interests, and he had four brothers who also were enthusiastic art collectors.
- The tax collector sits at the money table with his cronies.
- But, beyond collecting the money for the government, the tax collector had to collect enough to cover his expenses and profits.
- As production increased, a standardized oil barrel became more important, both for businessmen and for government tax collectors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.