- 1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] colon (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He sustained a punctured colon, a collapsed lung, and a lacerated liver and kidney.
- A second surgery the following day revealed a hole the size of pencil eraser in the colon where the two sections had been sutured together.
- Its goal is the purification and rejuvenation of the colon, because the colon is linked to all the other organs and tissues of the body.
- 2 (in punctuation) dos puntos (masculine plural)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But it's hard enough for some people to acquire an instinctive sense of the different uses of commas, let alone the employment of colons and semi-colons.
- Programming languages often consist of a seemingly random usage of parenthesis, brackets, asterisks, slashes, colons and semi-colons.
- In less formal writing, the dash is often a catch-all mark to take the place of both colon and semicolon, obviating the need to distinguish them or think about more subtle kinds of punctuation.
- Time is in army format without the colon between hours and minutes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.