Traducción de comb en español:
- 1 1.1 (for hair) peine (masculine), peinilla (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , peineta (feminine) (Chile) to go over sth with a fine-tooth comb examinar or revisar algo minuciosamente or con lupaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (worn in hair) peineta (feminine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This involves lifting the hair with a metal comb and burning off the ends with a lighted taper.
- I quickly brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair.
- After breaking another tooth off of my comb, I realized that my hair was the boss.
- Besides the explosion of headbands and jeweled hair combs, watch for a continual rise in the popularity of all types of silk and couture hair flowers.
- No hats, combs, kerchiefs or anything but hair should be on your head.
- ‘Finished,’ I called out and pulled the gold combs out of my hair as he turned back to face me.
- 2 (act) (no plural/sin plural) your hair needs a good comb tienes que peinarte bien give your hair a quick comb pásate un peine, date una peinada (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Giving my hair a quick comb through with my fingers I turned around to see that the door was open.
- With a quick comb of her hair, and the applying of a light coat of make-up and a flowery fragrance, she was out the door.
- I've taken to wearing baseball caps instead of having a slight comb in the morning.
- 3 (for disentangling fibres) carda (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- If a comb was used, this would be to get the fibres parallel.
- 4 (on bird) cresta (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Resplendent in bright orange, black and red, his comb, wattles and ear lobes have been shorn off.
- Cracids may have a casque, hard comb, wattle or fleshy knob at the base of the bill.
- As in other grouse species, red grouse combs are larger and brighter in males, and their size is testosterone-dependent.
- 5(honeycomb)panal (masculine) honey on the comb miel (feminine) con un trozo de panal
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 (pass a comb through) to comb sb's hair peinar a algn to comb one's hair peinarse 1.2 [wool/cotton] peinar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.