Traducción de comeback en español:
- 1 (return, revival) vuelta (feminine), retorno (masculine) to make o stage a comeback he made o staged a comeback at 60 volvió a la escena ( or a la política etc) a los 60 (años) he made a dramatic comeback in the second set se recuperó espectacularmente en el segundo set 70s fashion is making a comeback vuelve la moda de los años 70Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This unexpected gesture appears to have motivated him to make his comeback attempt most serious.
- Failed comeback attempts, like successful ones, are a staple of baseball history, a feature of every season.
- She was initially uncertain because, despite a successful comeback tour two years back, she officially retired eight years ago.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Odds are if you feel a style isn't apropos for you on its fashion comeback, you are probably being honest with yourself.
- The Polynesian craze of mid-century America has made a comeback in fashion, collectibles, interior decor and art.
- As well, we both know that square toes shoes will make a comeback as soon as fashion marketers have found a way to lace every man in pointy shoes.
- Always first with the one-liners and quickest at comebacks?
- Since I came here I've been on the defensive, it didn't take long to perfect my quick cutting comebacks, and they always lead me to say things like that, without thinking.
- Drawing on years of quick comebacks, he sniffed.
- 2 (redress) (no plural/sin plural) the trouble is (that) you have no comeback at all el problema es que no puedes hacer ninguna reclamación or no puedes exigir reparación your only comeback is to complain to the manager tu único recurso es quejarte al gerenteOraciones de ejemplo
- We approach power as supplicants; we have no redress or comeback, indeed no knowledge of how it works; we accept what our politicians hand down in the name of a hereditary leader.
- If the Minister does not like what the commissioner is saying, doing, or writing, then he or she can remove the commissioner without any recompense or comeback at all.
- We have no comeback now but to take the matter to court which is a very expensive option but one that we're going to talk about.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.