Traducción de committee en español:
- (of club, society) comité (masculine), comisión (feminine); (of parliament) comisión (feminine) to be on a committee ser* miembro de un comité or una comisión it was discussed in committee se discutió en un comité the executive committee el comité ejecutivo (before noun/delante del nombre) [meeting/member/chair] del comité or de la comisión committee room sala (feminine) de reuniones del comité/de la comisión the bill is at committee stage (British English/inglés británico) el proyecto de ley está siendo estudiado por una comisión parlamentariaExample sentences
- An emergency meeting of the committee members met last Friday to decide what action to take.
- The committee members attended a function in the Civic Offices last Friday night.
- All families who use our services, and past committee members and staff are welcome.
- He agreed with much Mr Kearley had said, and would be prepared to consider amendments in committee.
- If no one objects, it will be discussed in further detail in committee, before moving on to the House of Commons.
- Several committees of the European Parliament had recommended such a course of action before any agreement was concluded.
- The Committee of the whole House then considers the bill.
- That was a decision made by the Committee of the whole House.
- This is a measure that that Minister will need to justify clause by clause to the House and to the Committee of the whole House as she insists on taking this legislation through all its stages over the next day or two.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a