Traducción de communicate en español:
- 1(person/aircraft)I can't speak Arabic, so it was difficult for us to communicate
comunicarsecomo no hablo árabe tuvimos dificultades para comunicarnosto communicate
withsomebodycomunicarseI find it hard to communicate conalguienme es difícil comunicarme con los demásOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An artist uses his work to communicate his feelings, emotions and understanding of a situation.
- They place value on whether they have been successful in communicating their feelings, in conveying their message, on seeing that others understand them.
- But the real heart of most advertising messages conveys information or communicates a feeling about the product or service being advertised.
- Sitting at a lunch counter or staging a press conference are not conventional, but they succeeded in communicating to an audience that was not willing to listen.
- His greatest gift was his ability to communicate, and he always conveyed a sense of optimism about his country and its people.
- They develop their ability to communicate and express their ideas and opinions in a productive and appropriate way.
- 2 2.1 (connect) (room)to communicate (
withsomething) the bedroom communicates with the bathroomel dormitorio (se) comunica con el cuarto de bañothe two rooms/buildings communicatelas dos habitaciones/los dos edificios (se) comunicanOraciones de ejemplo2.2
also: communicating present participle(rooms)
- Without a word, she floated past me and tiptoed to the door that communicated with her room, opened it a crack, listened.
- If this was the location of the door, then it communicated directly with the room or space west of the northern kitchen, rather than directly with the northern kitchen.
- All rooms communicate directly with this central space.
que se comunican(doors)
- 1 (make known)to communicate something (
comunicar(le) algo (
aalguien)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The job is to try to communicate facts and factual information about these issues.
- In generating sales through good information or communicating internal news and directives, the newsletter has no peer.
- The media have always been and will continue to be the most important tool for communicating ideas and educating the public about ongoing problems.
- 2 (transmit)to communicate something
transmitirle or comunicarle or contagiarle algo
aalguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Act was passed merely for sanitary purposes, in order to prevent animals in a state of infectious disease from communicating it to other animals with which they might come in contact.
- Are afraid to actually touch the papers, because they're afraid that anthrax can be communicated.
- There had been "no exports of live birds or breeder eggs which could have communicated the virus to turkeys at the affected farm in East Anglia."
- Each arises from three cells: one forming the bristle, one forming the socket out of which the bristle grows, and one forming the nerve cell that communicates bristle motion to the central nervous system.
- This elementary particle allegedly communicates gravitational forces throughout the universe.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda