Traducción de commute en español:
- 1 (reduce)(sentence/punishment)the death sentence was commuted to one of life imprisonment
conmutarle conmutaron la pena de muerte por la de cadena perpetua
- 2 (change, convert) [formal] (payment)to commute something
into/ forsomethingconmutar algo poralgoOraciones de ejemplo
- Under these conditions, direct labor service duties were commuted for money payments.
- Many of these men were probably employed in respect of lands who had commuted their military obligation for cash, although others were employed entirely in their own right.
- Landlords had commuted most labor rents and rents in kind into contractual money rents by around 1600.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda