Traducción de compatible en español:
- 1.1 [people/ideas/principles] compatible to be compatible
withsb/sth ser* compatible conalgn/algoExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] [equipment/system/software] compatible an IBM-compatible computer una computadora or (in Spain also/en España también) un ordenador compatible con IBM
Example sentences1.3 [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] compatible
- She later had an astrological chart drawn up on him and concluded that they were not compatible enough, according to Simmons.
- Our relationship isn't perfect, and we're not completely compatible, but I feel like he's not giving us a chance if he decides to jump ship after only five months of dating.
- M is my wife, and I had written that we are compatible in all respects, except for hang-ups regarding past relationships.
- The main network protocols are open for anyone to use and produce compatible software.
- Whether or not your laptop's dialing software was compatible with the hotel's PBX was a matter of doubt.
- Because the system can transmit multiple text streams, it may also be used for language translation; its software is internationally compatible.
- What existing NRCS programs are compatible with organic production, and how can organic producers find out information about these programs?
- The guidelines would need to be compatible with existing procedures for consent in research and clinical care and consider any potential medicolegal issues.
- Several detection methods exist that are compatible with the maximum information method.
- Data from more than 300 deliveries indicate no birth defects compatible with congenital varicella syndrome.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.