- 1 1.1 (entire) [set/edition] completo the complete and unabridged edition la edición completa or íntegra the kit comes complete with tools and instructions el kit viene con las herramientas e instrucciones incluidas he came dressed as a woodman, complete with axe vino vestido de leñador, con hacha y todoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (finished) terminado, concluido when will the report be complete? ¿cuándo estará terminado or listo el informe?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The entire community is not complete without those with disabilities.
- After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.
- If you invest before July, it should be able to run for its complete term and you should get the full benefit.
- It is quite a relief to have it finished and complete - it's been on my mind since April.
- The blasting and rock removal scheduled to be complete was not finished.
- With digital media such work can even look finished and complete.
- 2 (thorough, absolute) (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) total, completo it was a complete disaster/failure fue un desastre/fracaso total, fue un absoluto desastre/fracaso I made a complete fool of myself quedé como un verdadero idiota it came as a complete surprise fue una auténtica or verdadera sorpresa a complete waste of time una pérdida de tiempo total y absolutaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not necessary to produce a complete list, or a closer analysis here.
- Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.
- Finally, I added a complete list of archived postings by category.
- The other is the complete lack of finesse necessary to drive it.
- Here we were looking at the blazing sunshine of the entire weekend, a complete contrast to our present weather.
- A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (finish) [building/education] acabar, terminar; [sentence] cumplir when we have completed our investigations … cuando hayamos completado or concluido nuestras investigaciones … 1.2 (make whole) [set/collection] completar let me complete the picture deja que te termine de describir la situación 1.3 (fill in) [formal] [questionnaire/form] llenar, rellenar
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.