Traducción de complete en español:
- 1 1.1 (entire)(set/edition)the complete and unabridged edition
completola edición completa or íntegrathe kit comes complete with tools and instructionsel kit viene con las herramientas e instrucciones incluidashe came dressed as a woodman, complete with axevino vestido de leñador, con hacha y todoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (finished)
- It is not necessary to produce a complete list, or a closer analysis here.
- Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.
- Finally, I added a complete list of archived postings by category.
terminadowhen will the report be complete?
- The entire community is not complete without those with disabilities.
- After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.
- If you invest before July, it should be able to run for its complete term and you should get the full benefit.
concluido¿cuándo estará terminado or listo el informe?Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is quite a relief to have it finished and complete - it's been on my mind since April.
- The blasting and rock removal scheduled to be complete was not finished.
- With digital media such work can even look finished and complete.
- 2 (thorough, absolute) (as intensifier) it was a complete disaster/failurefue un desastre/fracaso totalI made a complete fool of myself
fue un absoluto desastre/fracasoquedé como un verdadero idiotait came as a complete surprisefue una auténtica or verdadera sorpresaa complete waste of timeuna pérdida de tiempo total y absolutaOraciones de ejemplo
- The other is the complete lack of finesse necessary to drive it.
- Here we were looking at the blazing sunshine of the entire weekend, a complete contrast to our present weather.
- A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.
- 1 (finish)(sentence)when we have completed our investigations …
cumplircuando hayamos completado or concluido nuestras investigaciones …Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After the finish, crews completed a 23 km road section to the start of SS11.
- Davenport completed the finishing and other details on the metalwork.
- Students who successfully complete this course receive continuing education units from the University of Maryland University College.
- The success of the second golf classic has provided adequate funds to complete this year's tasks.
- The only difference being that the lead carries on above your head and in fact completes a full arc.
- That is to say, randori provides the means to complete a painted dragon by filling in the eyes.
- 2 (make whole)(set/collection)let me complete the picture
completardeja que te termine de describir la situación
- 3 (fill in) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Participants completed a short written questionnaire at the surgery.
- Visitors are required to complete long questionnaires before being issued with an identity card.
- Please complete the enclosed questionnaire as this will enable us to take account of the needs of your club in the plan.
- (in house purchases)(British English)(formalizar el contrato de compraventa)Oraciones de ejemplo
- As it turns out I have a buyer for my property who wants to complete immediately instead of January as planned.
- It stated that a copy of the agreement and side letter had been sent to the Claimant and that she would be able to complete when she had them back duly signed by the Claimant.
- The tenant is given a certain time in which to complete.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda