Traducción de concern en español:
- 1 countable (business, affair) that's no concern of yourseso no es asunto tuyo or no es de tu incumbenciawhat concern is it of ours?
eso no te concierne or no te incumbe (a ti)¿y a nosotros qué nos importa?what they do in their free time is their concernlo que hagan en su tiempo libre es asunto suyomake it your concern to send all the faxes immediatelyencárguese personalmente de que todos los faxes se manden inmediatamenteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is obvious that our children's needs and concerns extend over the whole spectrum of issues which are of concern to adults in our communities.
- We will welcome your input on matters of concern to your community.
- Compare the duration of this discussion with the time allocated to matters of concern to the general public.
- The land and its people that produce and process the products, form the organisation's business concerns.
- The house became a business concern in 1995 after the death of the sixth Marquess.
- Even the established business concerns in Vincent and adjacent to Western Avenue could make an effort to those concerned to clean up the area.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (anxiety) there's cause for concernhay motivos de preocupación or para preocuparseher health has been a constant source o object of concern to her parentssu salud ha sido un constante motivo de preocupación para sus padresthere is concern that …preocupa que …
es preocupante or inquietante que …Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (interest)concern
- Controversial plans to merge two primary schools were met with opposition as worried parents raised concerns over their children's safety.
- This week Professor Hay will attend an inquest in Leeds into his wife's death at which he hopes to raise concerns about the safety of the drug.
- Traffic troubles in front of the new Richmond High have raised safety concerns as well as irritated drivers.
forsomebody/somethinginterés (masculine)she shows genuine concern for their welfare poralguien/algodemuestra un verdadero interés por su bienestarto be of concern to somebodyimportarle or preocuparle a alguienit's of no great concern to me what he doesno me importa or no me preocupa mucho lo que haga
- 1 (affect, involve) it concerns all of usnos concierne or incumbe a todosthe people/department concernedla gente/el departamento en cuestiónthose concerned know who they arelos interesados ya saben quiénes sonto be concerned
insomethingestar involucradoto be concerned enalgo withsomethingocuparsewhere money is concerned, he's hopeless dealgoen lo que respecta al dinero, es un caso perdidois this letter important? — not as far as I'm concerned¿esta carta es importante? — en lo que a mí respecta, no or para mí, noas far as I'm concerned, the matter is closeden lo que a mí respecta, el asunto está zanjadohe can drop dead as far as I'm concerned [colloquial] I might as well not exist as far as he's concerned
por mi parte doy el asunto por zanjadopara él es como si yo no existierato whom it may concern [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is so important for all concerned that we know what people do and do not want.
- She said the PCT is committed to involving staff and patients in the review and that all concerned parties would be kept informed.
- While no definitive solution to the impasse was reached there will be a further meeting of all concerned next week
- 2 2.1 (interest) money is the only thing that concerns himel dinero es lo único que le interesato be concerned
withsomethingI'm more concerned with quality than quantityme interesa más la calidad que la cantidadOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (worry, bother) what concerns her is …
lo que le or la preocupa or inquieta es …Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some, such as chambers of commerce, concern themselves with narrowly defined interests.
- There is every likelihood of there being something of interest to those who concern themselves with such things, and tourism might be enhanced.
- CB has been personally involved with some of the campaigns his newspaper has concerned itself with.
- This bodybuilder admits that the cost concerns him, but he appears less worried about the health risks.
- Still, the fact that enough other papers all but glossed over his troubles concerns me.
- A chance remark by trainer Peter Niven a few weeks ago worried me then, and concerns me even more in retrospect.
- 3 (relate to) my doubts concern her experiencetengo dudas en cuanto a or (con) respecto a su experienciamy fears concerning her health were unfoundedmis temores en cuanto a or respecto a su salud eran infundadositem one concerns the new officeel primer punto trata de la nueva oficinaOraciones de ejemplo
- Of course, the Today Tonight story was only concerned with the latter issue.
- Julian Barnes's new book of short stories is concerned with old age and death.
- Shelton is less concerned with telling a story than with finding answers.
- to concern oneself (
aboutsomebody/something)preocuparse (I wouldn't concern yourself poralguien/algo)yo que tú no me preocuparíato concern oneself withsomethingI don't concern myself with their affairsyo no me inmiscuyo en sus asuntosconcern yourself with the problem in handocúpate del problema que tienes entre manos
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda