Traducción de conditional en español:
- 1.1 (provisional) [agreement/acceptance] condicional, con condiciones to be conditional
ono uponsth estar* condicionado or supeditado aalgo she made the offer conditional on their accepting certain changes hizo la oferta con or bajo la condición de que aceptaran ciertos cambiosExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [sentence] condicional
- Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.
- It may be permitted subject to a conditional use permit (meaning you have to meet certain additional criteria before you build or remodel), or it may not be allowed at all.
- When asked about his views on the canal he declined even conditional support, listing numerous hurdles required to be overcome before approval would be considered for federal funding.
- And she puts it in a conditional clause, which makes a difference.
- God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.
- As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.