Traducción de conditional en español:
- 1 (provisional)(agreement/acceptance)to be conditional
ono uponsomethingestar condicionado or supeditadoshe made the offer conditional on their accepting certain changes aalgohizo la oferta con or bajo la condición de que aceptaran ciertos cambiosOraciones de ejemplo
- Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.
- It may be permitted subject to a conditional use permit (meaning you have to meet certain additional criteria before you build or remodel), or it may not be allowed at all.
- When asked about his views on the canal he declined even conditional support, listing numerous hurdles required to be overcome before approval would be considered for federal funding.
- 2 (Linguistics)(sentence)
condicionalOraciones de ejemplo
- And she puts it in a conditional clause, which makes a difference.
- God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.
- As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.
- the conditionalel condicional or potencialOraciones de ejemplo
- Romanian uses an analytic construction for the conditional.
- The grammar of the lyrics uses what is called the conditional.
- In this learn Spanish grammar lesson, we review the Spanish conditional tense and how to conjugate Spanish verbs in the conditional.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda