- 1 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] cono (masculine) cone-shaped cónicoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of volcano) cono (masculine) (volcánico)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (for traffic control) cono (masculine)
- In the first 57 propositions in On the Section of a Cone Serenus examined triangular sections of right and scalene cones made by planes passing through the vertex.
- If the planes pass through the vertex of the cone, the conics are said to be degenerate, otherwise they are not.
- To be precise, it has to pass through the cone surface
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Various architectures connecting extrusive mud volcanic cones to their underlying source layer have been described, ranging from bulbous diapirs to steep diatremes and narrow vertical pipes.
- Monogenetic volcanoes are small and occur as scoria cones, tuff cones and rings, and maars; they form from single, typically brief eruptions.
- That error is encouraged by the mountain's cone shape and real volcanoes nearby - as at Sibley Preserve.
- There are also several planks of wood, a traffic cone, a section of mesh metal fence and a shopping trolley.
- Video footage showed him throwing up to a dozen missiles and a traffic cone at police in the White Abbey Road area during his 35-minute involvement.
- Moving on toward the production control area, Duncan stops to indicate a red traffic cone sitting inside a square taped on the floor.
- 2(ice-cream cone)cucurucho (masculine) or (Chile, Mexico/Chile, México) barquillo (masculine) or (Venezuela) barquilla (feminine) or (Colombia) cono (masculine)
- 3 (in retina) cono (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rods are responsible for vision in low light and cones are responsible for color vision.
- The cornea and lens of the eye ensure that the light rays are focused on the rods and cones of the retina.
- This test evaluates the cones of the retina and the visual cortex.
- 4 [Botany/Botánica] piña (f), cono (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Conifer cones, cone scales, cone seeds, and tiny scaly conifer stems are found at a number of short-shoot sites.
- Pinaceae are Monoecious with small pollen cones and larger seed cones with spirally arranged scales.
- But that's good news for the tree, since fire opens its serotinous cones to release the seeds, starting the process over again.
Verbos con partícula
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.