Traducción de confab en español:
- [colloquial/familiar] charla (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She whisked my dish away and then had a quick confab with three colleagues before returning it, confident it was the dish I'd ordered.
- When Roberts was C-in-C he retired to his quarters after an inspection, only to be waited on by senior Indian officers, who wished ‘as private persons to have a confab with the War Lord’.
- They might be the product of his confabs with the management luminaries of the European game at a forum in Geneva a week past on Friday.
- They hold endless meetings, planning sessions, conferences, and confabs in which they back pat and self-stroke themselves with awards, plaques, tributes and testimonials.
- The journalists' confab featured discussions on diversity that included benchmark goals for racial and ethnic parity in newsrooms.
- In recent years, however, the confab has garnered attention not just from media but from those activists who feel the G8's policies are heavy handed and undemocratic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the