Traducción de confab en español:
- [colloquial/familiar] charla (feminine)Example sentences
- She whisked my dish away and then had a quick confab with three colleagues before returning it, confident it was the dish I'd ordered.
- When Roberts was C-in-C he retired to his quarters after an inspection, only to be waited on by senior Indian officers, who wished ‘as private persons to have a confab with the War Lord’.
- They might be the product of his confabs with the management luminaries of the European game at a forum in Geneva a week past on Friday.
- They hold endless meetings, planning sessions, conferences, and confabs in which they back pat and self-stroke themselves with awards, plaques, tributes and testimonials.
- The journalists' confab featured discussions on diversity that included benchmark goals for racial and ethnic parity in newsrooms.
- In recent years, however, the confab has garnered attention not just from media but from those activists who feel the G8's policies are heavy handed and undemocratic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an