Traducción de conference en español:
- 1 countable (large assembly) an international conference on Aidsun congreso or una conferencia internacional sobre el Sidathe annual party conferenceel congreso anual del partidoa medical conferenceun congreso médicoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Intended for international conferences, the convention centre will also have a business centre, a media console and an exclusive resource centre.
- As well as an ideas sharing forum the conference is also a hub for marine research and conservation and includes experts who advise zoos and aquariums how to breed endangered species in captivity.
- Let us go through an international conference to reach a convention in the United Nations.
- He contributed to the education of many of the present day mathematicians in Turkey, not only by his lectures but also through illuminating discussions in conferences and seminars.
- The seven-day fest will be enhanced by seminars, discussions and conferences.
- The Fire Brigades Union discussed at its annual conference yesterday whether to hold a ballot which could lead to walkouts within a month.
- 2 countable or uncountable (meeting, discussion) to hold a conferencecelebrar una conferenciato be in conference with somebodyestar reunido or en reunión or [formal] en conferencia con alguienconference roomsala (feminine) de juntas or reunionesat the conference tableen la mesa de las negociaciones
- 3 countable(especially American English) (Sport)
liga (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- I am tired of the strong stance that they want to take with football without helping the conference in other sports.
- That leaves seven teams scrambling for the conference's four remaining spots in the playoffs, which start April 17.
- If you weren't good enough to be one of the top six teams in your conference, you aren't deserving of going to the playoffs.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda