Traducción de conjunction en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable [Linguistics/Lingüística] conjunción (feminine) coordinating/subordinating conjunction conjunción coordinante/subordinanteOraciones de ejemplo1.2 c and u (combination) conjunción (feminine) in conjunction with sth/sb en conjunción con algo/algn
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 c and u [Astronomy/Astronomía] conjunción (feminine)
- Such words include pronouns, auxiliary verbs, conjunctions, and prepositions.
- The elaborated variety was alleged to have greater syntactic complexity, as evidenced, for example, by a greater proportion of subordinate clauses, conjunctions, etc.
- Parliamentary question time is full of wonderful examples of extended verbs, conjunctions and prepositional phrases employed to evade answering a question.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The conjunction of events marks a widening of the challenge posed by San Francisco's mayor, who last month authorised wedding ceremonies for same-sex couples.
- It is with us again thanks to the conjunction of two events, one here in York and the other of national concern.
- Obviously, in a high traffic area, such as the city gate, there is often a conjunction or combination of events that may be accidental, or, as in this case, designed to create an affect.
- In your natal chart, the conjunction of your Pisces sun with Saturn gives you a tendency toward worry to begin with, so this is a part of you that only you can work to overcome.
- The planets included a conjunction of Venus and Mars, the ‘rulers’ of the first house (the questioner) and the seventh house (the husband).
- We should now take a closer look at the quadruple conjunction of the planets in Capricorn and in particular, the Sun.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.