Traducción de connive en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (plot) to connive (
withsb) actuar* en complicidad or [formal] en connivencia ( conalgn)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (cooperate) to connive
- I believe that most public servants like their jobs, believe that they're acting in the public interest, would not consciously assist in or connive in something that was clearly morally wrong, let alone criminal.
- We have handed special advisers immense power by conniving in their attempts to manage the flow of news.
- The accusation that the king aimed at increasing the royal prerogative or deliberately connived at secret influence will not bear scrutiny.
- Married to a multimillionaire, she has hustled, harangued, conspired and connived to get Athens to the finish line.
- And even worse, he may take the weekends to plan and conspire and connive and make sure that he isn't caught when he goes back on his shooting spree during the week.
- They are scheming and conniving and sometimes thoughtlessly cruel, too.
atsth ser* cómplice enalgo I refuse to connive at this deception me niego a ser cómplice en este engaño
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.