transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- consolar* I consoled myself with the thought that … me consolé pensando que …Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gently she stroked her hair and consoled her with a reassuring touch.
- My associate quickly became a friend as he tried consoling me with humour and sympathy.
- A great deal has been said about these artists searching for the ugly instead of consoling us with beauty.
- 1 1.1 (control panel) consola (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of organ) consola (feminine)
- However, when she hit the ground, her left shoulder came in contact with the side panel of the control console.
- They were expendable anyway, since whenever the ship was hit, control panels and consoles on the bridge would short out in their faces.
- Hackers can also jack enemy vehicles and make them their own, as well as hack enemy consoles so friendly units can use them.
- A surround sound hi-fi system, plasma TV screen, multiplayer games consoles, internet-connected computers with webcam are just some of the accessories that will fit the bill.
- Up to four computers or games consoles can be attached directly to the device using Ethernet, the standard network connection.
- But presumably there will come a time when most homes have it, and it will feed a broader local network comprising not only computers but games consoles and other home entertainment devices.
- 2 2.1 (ornamental bracket) ménsula (feminine), consola (feminine) 2.2console (table) consola (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Made of vitreous China, sinks like the 27 1/2-inch pedestal basin shown come with pedestal covers or metal consoles.
- In the museum lobby, a main directory resting on a console introduces the tactile itinerary on the slanted glass surface.
- Classic urn lamps supported by contemporary consoles establish the room's style mix.