Traducción de contemplative en español:
- (life/order)(Religion)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These painted images are contemplative musings of a reflective thinker looking through veils of timelessness to honour the artistic masters of the past.
- His air is contemplative and dreamy in both self-portraits.
- In lieu of more thoughtful and contemplative reflections, I'll just present my top 5 panels.
- The daily prayer services move through themes loosely associated with the seven days of creation; each service repeatedly invites silent contemplative prayer.
- It can stimulate religions to excavate the contemplative and meditative paths in their own heritages, such as the Jewish meditation movement and Christian centering prayer.
- To my mind, the essential difference between philosophy and religion is in the religious type of contemplative act, the observer is within it, not outside it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.