- [look] pensativo, meditabundo [life/order] [Religion/Religión] contemplativoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These painted images are contemplative musings of a reflective thinker looking through veils of timelessness to honour the artistic masters of the past.
- His air is contemplative and dreamy in both self-portraits.
- In lieu of more thoughtful and contemplative reflections, I'll just present my top 5 panels.
- The daily prayer services move through themes loosely associated with the seven days of creation; each service repeatedly invites silent contemplative prayer.
- It can stimulate religions to excavate the contemplative and meditative paths in their own heritages, such as the Jewish meditation movement and Christian centering prayer.
- To my mind, the essential difference between philosophy and religion is in the religious type of contemplative act, the observer is within it, not outside it.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.