Traducción de contemplative en español:
- [look] pensativo, meditabundo [life/order] [Religion/Religión] contemplativoExample sentences
- These painted images are contemplative musings of a reflective thinker looking through veils of timelessness to honour the artistic masters of the past.
- His air is contemplative and dreamy in both self-portraits.
- In lieu of more thoughtful and contemplative reflections, I'll just present my top 5 panels.
- The daily prayer services move through themes loosely associated with the seven days of creation; each service repeatedly invites silent contemplative prayer.
- It can stimulate religions to excavate the contemplative and meditative paths in their own heritages, such as the Jewish meditation movement and Christian centering prayer.
- To my mind, the essential difference between philosophy and religion is in the religious type of contemplative act, the observer is within it, not outside it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.