Traducción de contour en español:
- 1.1 (outline) 1.2also: contours plural(curves)curvas (feminine plural)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3contour (line)
- There is an almost abstract flavour to his creations - speedy outlines and contours take shape on the canvas as he moves about in a blur.
- Angles and curves, shapes and contours fascinate young minds.
- But Rosa's life is also a very modern one, its broad contours shaped by global economic forces and its details modified by individual needs and personal enterprise.
- A built-in Mathematica algorithm was used to fit contours to a lattice of values calculated by numerical solution of Equation 11 and Equation 12.
- The contours show that the steepest gradients surround the Earth and Sun, with the five Earth Lagrange Points located in equilibrium regions with relatively gentle gradient.
- On a map without contours, two communities cut off from one another by an impassable mountain may appear as close neighbours.
- 1.1 (shape) 1.2(road/railway)construir siguiendo las curvas del terrenoOraciones de ejemplo1.3
(map)Oraciones de ejemplo
- These roads contoured steep slopes above streams, and the aspect measured was that of the prevailing slope.
- There were level parts contouring along the hillside where I sauntered past brilliant wildflowers or sharply aromatic herbs.
- The route continued contouring the south coast, the border regions, and the north coast on return to Dili.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is important to note that these maps were hand contoured, and contour software packages were not used due to accuracy and availability of data in some units.
- These spheres are then used to compute a three-dimensional density map which, when contoured, defines the surface of the gap region.
- A full colour photograph, contoured map and additional facts about the history, geology and wildlife of the area accompany each route.
- Incidentally, all the car's seats are contoured and similar to those shaped for motor sport, providing all-round support.
- Surgeons have advanced in technique to shape and contour the deeper facial tissues and resuspend them.
- Offer quality leather that is highly contoured or very soft to conform to a woman's body.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.