Traducción de contradict en español:
- 1.1 (assert the opposite of)(statement/words/person)how dare you contradict me?
contradecir¿cómo te atreves a contradecirme?she contradicts everything I sayme contradice en todo lo que digohe's always contradicting himselfsiempre está contradiciéndoseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (be inconsistent with)
- That appeared to contradict a statement by the police yesterday morning which flatly denied having offered any compensation to the family.
- However, a healthy body of evidence would appear to contradict my assertion.
- Having other writers to talk to and engage with helps; and if this appears to contradict the statement before, that can't be helped.
(principles/spirit)their actions contradict their professed intentions
- I like to oppose and contradict people for the fun of it.
- I could not disagree with him or contradict him without him taking it as a personal attack.
- Even where the facts are there to contradict him, his personal belief is privileged over external evidence.
contradecirse consus acciones se contradicen or no son consecuentes con sus intencionesOraciones de ejemplo
- The teachers and certain people in the administration are extremely closed-minded to any ideas that conflict or contradict their own.
- These figures, which document an out-of-control war on drugs in the city, contradict the rhetoric we are hearing from all quarters.
- He pointed out, however, that the introduction of minimum buyout prices of grain, as the producers want, is not possible, because it contradicts the market logic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda