Traducción de contradict en español:
- 1.1 (assert the opposite of)(statement/words/person)how dare you contradict me?she contradicts everything I say¿cómo te atreves a contradecirme?he's always contradicting himselfme contradice en todo lo que digosiempre está contradiciéndoseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (be inconsistent with)
- That appeared to contradict a statement by the police yesterday morning which flatly denied having offered any compensation to the family.
- However, a healthy body of evidence would appear to contradict my assertion.
- Having other writers to talk to and engage with helps; and if this appears to contradict the statement before, that can't be helped.
(principles/spirit)their actions contradict their professed intentionscontradecirse consus acciones se contradicen or no son consecuentes con sus intencionesOraciones de ejemplo
- I like to oppose and contradict people for the fun of it.
- I could not disagree with him or contradict him without him taking it as a personal attack.
- Even where the facts are there to contradict him, his personal belief is privileged over external evidence.
- The teachers and certain people in the administration are extremely closed-minded to any ideas that conflict or contradict their own.
- These figures, which document an out-of-control war on drugs in the city, contradict the rhetoric we are hearing from all quarters.
- He pointed out, however, that the introduction of minimum buyout prices of grain, as the producers want, is not possible, because it contradicts the market logic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.