- 1 u and c 1.1 (transformation) conversion (
into/ tosth) conversión (feminine) or transformación (feminine)( enalgo) what's the formula for the conversion of miles into kilometers? ¿cuál es la fórmula para convertir millas a or (Spain/España) en kilómetros? 1.2 (change, switch) conversion ( fromsth tosth) conversión (feminine)( dealgo aalgo)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Religion/Religión] conversión (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The expenditure during the quarter ended June 2002 includes costs incurred towards the process of conversion of the company into a commercial bank.
- The exhibits explaining the process of bio energy conversion with sewage water would have been music to the ears of die-hard environmentalists.
- The characteristics of the transformed films and of the process by which conversion occurs challenge current models of the stable surfactant film.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most fundamental religious experience of Newman's life was his adolescent conversion to evangelical religion.
- A conversion from one religion to another may also help one overcome ambivalence; the imagery used for God may differ from that used in childhood.
- Unlike Buddhism, Jainism did not advocate conversion to its religion and it did not spread outside the country.
- The literary masterpiece Barrow draws on to illumine the path of conversion and repentance is Dante's Purgatorio.
- Saturday morning I lectured for another three hours on conversion and repentance.
- The monastery, that is to say, is a place of continual repentance, of constantly renewed conversion.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Law/Derecho] apropiación (feminine) indebidaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was held that the plaintiffs could successfully maintain an action in conversion against the defendant as they still enjoyed the general property in the car.
- They may be interests in property, as in actions for trespass and conversion; or interests in unimpaired relations with others, as in causing injury or death to relatives.
- A fortunate few have previously negotiated conversion from lease to proper title with the former laird for just the cost of the legal expenses.
- 3 c and u (in rugby) conversión (feminine), transformación (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Marcus Edwards, Scarborough's influential fly half, was instrumental in most of Scarborough's scoring, kicking all the conversions and a penalty goal.
- Bob Brown scored three conversions and two drop goals.
- Andy Bowness kicked a great conversion to level the scores from the right hand touchline.
- 4 c and u (in US football) conversión (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If this monotonous mess doesn't end after two overtimes, teams are forced to go for two points on touchdown conversions.
- The colleges introduced two-point conversions in 1957.
- He bagged two touchdowns, four conversions and a penalty.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.