Traducción de cook en español:
- cocinero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)he's a good cookcocina muy biento be chief cook and bottle-washerI'm not chief cook and bottle-washer here, you know
es muy buen cocineromira que yo no soy la sirvienta or (esp (Latin America) ) el mandaderotoo many cooks spoil the brothOraciones de ejemplo
- I became aware of the cooks preparing food for us, and the servers serving us, and I began to feel grateful that they were all working so that I could sit!
- The biggest change in food television over the last five years has been the move away from showing cooks prepare food to revealing how they manage their careers and lives.
- One of the beautiful things about this open-plan restaurant is that you can watch the cooks prepare your food as you enjoy the surroundings.
- 1 (prepare)Oraciones de ejemplo
- When you're ready to prepare the dish, cook the pasta, drain it and set it aside.
- Everyone then headed back to the school kitchens for a health and safety run-through before preparing and cooking the three-course meal.
- In an ideal world, she said, everyone would prepare and cook their own meals without much salt and fat.
- 2 (falsify) [colloquial](books/accounts)
amañar [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- When I heard that he had cooked his evidence, my first reaction was ‘how stupid’.
- A scientist who believes in the Creator is suspected of cooking the evidence to support his belief.
- Brinkley offers no evidence that the numbers were cooked or the questions were unfairly worded.
- 2 (become ready)(food/meal)
hacerseOraciones de ejemplo
- Inside the immaculately clean kitchen, bacon cooked in a frying pan on the stove.
- Many do feel that the food cooked in the microwave oven is not tasty.
- Food cooked in a microwave oven does not present a radiation risk.
- 3 (happen) [colloquial]what's cooking?¿qué se está cociendo? [colloquial]¿qué se está tramando? [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Evidently this has been cooking for several months, but the word recently leaked out, and a paper has been rushed to the online edition of Science.
- Meanwhile, more than 8,000 miles away in Mongolia, another egg surprise was cooking.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda