transitive verb/verbo transitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
- 1 (make function together) [movements/activities/project] coordinarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This option is, however, impractical for larger organizations where it is more cost effective to develop control rules as a means to coordinate the activities of organizational members.
- This partnership has a key role in co-ordinating activities across public organisations, and it is through this group that transport issues affecting access to health care will be addressed.
- A joint leadership group of officials from both organizations will coordinate these activities.
- 3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] coordinar coordinating conjunction conjunción (feminine) coordinante
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.