noun plural coronaePronunciación: /kəˈrəʊniː/
- 1 (Astronomy)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the face of the Sun blocked by the Moon during a solar eclipse, the corona shines with the brightness of a full Moon.
- As the brilliant Sun is covered by the Moon, the pearly corona flashes into view, the sky darkens, and all of nature seems to come to a halt.
- Like the chromosphere, the corona can only be seen by eye during a total eclipse, although there are other technical ways to observe it between times.
- Another effect that is caused by the interaction of the sun and water droplets, is the corona.
- But the corona owes its origin to diffraction rather than refraction.
- A circle around the sun or moon that is smaller than a halo with a 22-degree radius, is probably a corona.
noun plural coronas
- (cigar)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Eventually all the beautiful people were puffing robustos and coronas while schmoozing, partying and sauntering among the paparazzi.
- For instance, a corona that is typically 5.5 x 42 means that the cigar measures 5.5 inches in length and 42/60ths of an inch in diameter.
- I dropped the corona and it caught on the curtain.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda