- 2 (municipal council) (British English/inglés británico) corporación (f) (municipal), municipio (m), ayuntamiento (m); (before noun/delante del nombre) [bus] municipalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The majority of creditors are large corporations and insurance and reinsurance companies.
- The applicant was the largest creditor of the corporation and substantially financed its incorporation.
- Multinational corporations have taken over the economy while being protected by the law.
- The Municipal Corporations Act of 1835 had given elected corporations to the large towns.
- Holland was ruled by the Regent corporations of the eighteen cities represented in the Holland States.
- Thirty-three years ago he even won a seat on the city corporation for one term at a time when the Tories were serious contenders for power in George Square.
- 3 (paunch) (British English/inglés británico) [humorous/humorístico], panza (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.