- 2 (municipal council) (British English/inglés británico) corporación (feminine) (municipal), municipio (masculine), ayuntamiento (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [bus] municipalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The majority of creditors are large corporations and insurance and reinsurance companies.
- The applicant was the largest creditor of the corporation and substantially financed its incorporation.
- Multinational corporations have taken over the economy while being protected by the law.
- The Municipal Corporations Act of 1835 had given elected corporations to the large towns.
- Holland was ruled by the Regent corporations of the eighteen cities represented in the Holland States.
- Thirty-three years ago he even won a seat on the city corporation for one term at a time when the Tories were serious contenders for power in George Square.
- 3 (paunch) (British English/inglés británico) [humorous/humorístico], panza (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.