Traducción de corpus en español:
noun plural -pora or -puses[formal]
- 1.1 (Art, Linguistics, Literat, Music) the Tolstoy corpus, the corpus of Tolstoy's worksla obra de TolstoyOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Anatomy)
- The entire corpus of Modern English prose has grown up since, and been influenced by, the works of Tyndale and Coverdale, and during the formative period of the early translations there was little other widely available reading matter.
- This text is an important contribution to a growing corpus on a volatile subject that has generated studies in several disciplines.
- Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species was not a bolt from the blue: it fitted naturally into, as well as transcending, a corpus of writing on evolution.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (Finance)
- Some linguists have collected large corpora of written or spoken samples of a language, their frequency lists and studies of data made easier by computational processing.
- To answer these questions, authentic learner data has been compared with native speaker data using computerized corpora and linguistic software tools to speed up the initial stage of the linguistic analysis.
- The major data source for the linguist is not a corpus of attested utterances but a native speaker's intuitions.
- The classical way anatomists divide the stomach (fundus, corpus, antrum, and pylorus) makes little sense in terms of motor function.
- The former includes the fundus and the rostral two-thirds of the corpus, while the latter constitutes the rest of the corpus, the antrum, and the pylorus.
- Within the stomach, the gastrostomy site should be in the middle to distal third of the corpus.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.