Traducción de council en español:
- 1 1.1 (advisory group) consejo (masculine) 1.2 [Politics/Política] (elected body) ayuntamiento (masculine) town/city council ayuntamiento (masculine), municipio (masculine) she's on the council es concejala en el ayuntamiento or municipio to be in council [formal] estar* reunido council tenant (British English/inglés británico) [ inquilino de una vivienda de alquiler subvencionada por el ayuntamiento ] inquilino, (masculine, feminine) de una vivienda de protección oficial ([ en Esp ]) inquilino, (masculine, feminine) de una vivienda económica ([ en RPl ])Example sentences
- When papers were served on the council, officials took steps to find a place for the boy.
- A report was given on the council meeting which was attended by two members of the guild.
- She is scheduled to formally open the advisory council's standing committee meeting on Thursday.
- Local government consists of elected county and municipal councils.
- City and district councils are at the forefront of dog control.
- Mayors and municipal councils are elected directly by the local community.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the