noun/nombreu and c
- [Music/Música] contrapunto (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Valen's approach was derived from Bach, from whose music he evolved a polyphonic technique of dissonant counterpoint.
- If she conceives of it as a fugue, she uses techniques of counterpoint and fugal structure to make the piece.
- The authors of these treatises were not principally music theorists whose prime interest was expounding on the rules of counterpoint, although that may have been included in their duty as teachers.
- Melodies and counterpoints are entwined throughout the mix, grounded by the swagger of Fridmann's surprisingly muscular basslines.
- The contrast was heightened when, from about the 11th century onwards, such soloist passages began to be enhanced, on feast days, by the addition of newly composed polyphonic counterpoints.
- Anda's inspiration was evident in Gamba's searching accounts, exploring beneath the musical surface and highlighting beautiful inner counterpoints in all three works.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to