Traducción de court-martial en español:
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As the convening officer then, he appoints both the members of the court martial who are officers, as well as the judge advocate.
- The guiding principle for the selection of members of a court martial is that they should be officers who are not under the command of the higher authority.
- If so, it is expected they will face trial before a military court martial.
transitive verb present participle court-martialing past tense, past participle court-martialedor
- also: (British) court-martialling court-martialledformarle consejo de guerra athey'll be court-martialedse les formará consejo de guerraOraciones de ejemplo
- In a celebrated case in the USA in the late 1960s, a US army doctor was court-martialled for refusing to provide medical training for special forces.
- This was enforced by interrupting transmissions and even arresting and court-martialing reporters.
- He was court-martialed for refusing to obey an order and received a bad-conduct discharge from the Army in 1995.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda