Traducción de crib en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (US) (child's bed)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (British) (Nativity scene)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (US) (home)
- Normally, the hospital beds for infants are big cribs, but the sides come down so you can examine the baby and take care of them.
- Hand-me-downs such as cribs, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, and clothes can help save time and money.
- Shane lay on her sister's couch reading a parenting magazine while Lorna slept in her crib on the other side of the room.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (New Zealand) (holiday house)
- Clay modeller Joe Camilleri is well known for his nativity representations, cribs and bas-reliefs in which he takes great care with details and style, especially in his figurines.
- Pupils have brought some traditional festive cheer to a small rural village, by repairing nativity figures and a crib.
- There are 142 stalls with gift items, children's toys, figures for nativity cribs, Christmas decorations, mulled wine, grilled sausages, and gingerbread.
casita (feminine) de veraneo
- Mary lives wiv him in a council crib.
- So what I meant was you should come over to ma crib so we can have us a party dis Friday.
- If you do decide to travel to Châteauneuf to take in the warm sun and charming wines, don't expect a guided tour of the pope's old crib.
- 2 countable 2.1 (Farming) (manger)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (for storing grain) (US)
- However, with cold weather and narrow, well-ventilated cribs, corn may be stored when grain moisture is several percentage points higher.
- One summer, about 1952, a local ranch hand and I built a hay crib at the edge of the meadow north of the Keyes house.
- She shooed away a hen that had wandered too close to the crib.
- 3 countable [colloquial] 3.1 (for cheating in exam)chuleta (feminine)
acordeón (masculine) (Mexico)
(Colombia) (Peru) comprimido (masculine)
machete (masculine) (Río de la Plata)
torpedo (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 (plagiarism)
refrito (masculine) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo3.3 (translation)
- Send me your cribs and I will be eternally grateful.
- The final English texts are being rendered by 13 Cork-born poets, almost all of them working from cribs, glosses produced by an intermediate translator.
- Writing about cribs sold to explain the HSC English texts that teachers apparently aren't teaching, Michaels has this to say.
- Richard Strauss and Mahler largely get dumped, at least as far as musical cribs go, and Bloch gets to fight it out with Debussy alone.
- In a better movie, such cribs might be considered homages; here, they sully the source.
- One image is a direct crib from Millais's The rescue and so the slide set must date from after 1855.
- 4 countable (British) [colloquial] (Games) (cribbage) → cribbageOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I remember having my ear glued to it as my brothers and sisters played cards - most often euchre and crib.
- As in regular crib, there is luck in the run of the cards.
- As we grew older we played cards - five hundred, patience and crib.
- Now each player must discard two into the dealer's cribs.
- Any card combinations in the crib will count for the dealer, so non-dealer will try to throw cards that are unlikely to make valuable combinations.
- Each player must put exactly two cards into the crib, which will be scored for the dealer.
transitive verb present participle cribbing past tense, past participle cribbed
- [colloquial](answer)to crib something
fromor [slang] offsomething/somebodyhe cribbed whole paragraphs from the encyclop(a)ediacopió párrafos enteros de la enciclopediashe cribbed the answer from her classmatele copió la respuesta a su compañeraOraciones de ejemplo
- Most of the directorial flourishes that do work here are unfortunately cribbed from more successful movies.
- A 19-year-old Harvard undergraduate who had struck a book deal worth a reputed half-million dollars, came unstuck when it emerged that whole chunks of her debut novel had been cribbed from another writer.
- I'm almost positive the title was cribbed from Yeats.
intransitive verb present participle cribbing past tense, past participle cribbed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda