Traducción de crime en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (wrongful act) delito (masculine); (murder) crimen (masculine) to commit a crime cometer un delito the scene of the crime el lugar del delito/crimen, la escena del crimen [journalese/lenguaje periodístico] a crime against humanity/nature un crimen contra la humanidad/contra natura is it such a crime to have an affair? ¿es que es un crimen tener una aventura? it's a crime to waste such talent [colloquial/familiar] es un crimen or un pecado desperdiciar un talento asíExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (criminal activity) delincuencia (feminine) to punish/prevent crime castigar*/prevenir* la delincuencia a life of crime una vida de delincuencia an increase in crime un aumento de la delincuencia or criminalidad organized crime el crimen organizado crime doesn't pay no hay crimen sin castigo (before noun/delante del nombre) [rate/figures] de criminalidad crime fiction novelas (feminine plural) policíacas or policiales crime statistics datos (masculine plural) estadísticos sobre la criminalidad, estadísticas (feminine plural) sobre criminalidad
- Logic is turned upside down and instead of being punished for their crimes of omission they reap their due reward.
- He said the order had turned the offence of being drunk and disorderly into a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.
- One cannot just walk away from the scene of the crime without admitting wrongdoing.
- Any activity that takes away these rights is a crime against nature and humanity.
- To undermine football as happens in certain countries is a deception and a crime against society.
- As I said it was a crime against humanity so that is what he deserved and that is what the rest of them deserve.
- What of course everyone agrees with is that drug dealing and organised crime should be illegal.
- Crimes such as vandalism, car crime and burglary are an everyday occurrence in Swindon.
- And surely you agree that crime and illegal immigration are getting out of hand.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.