Traducción de crop en español:
- 1 1.1 (quantity of produce) cosecha (feminine) to harvest a crop cosechar this rain will be good for the crops esta lluvia les vendrá bien a los cultivosExample sentences1.2 (type of produce) cultivo (masculine) crop spraying fumigación (feminine) de cultivos 1.3 (batch) [colloquial/familiar] tanda (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] this year's crop of students la tanda de estudiantes de este año
- He was harvesting the crops, and had gathered in his arms a large bundle of corn.
- When the crop was harvested, pesticide residues were found to exceed the legal limit.
- They have to harvest the crop with almost military precision and at a pace almost as hectic as war.
- Every season, first books appear by a crop of new writers worthy of ink and paper.
- The president's advisors will be worried by the latest crop of polls which appear to indicate a groundswell of dissatisfaction with their man.
- The new crop of boats appears to be designed and built by committee, the accountants and people with no practical experience.
- 2 (haircut) corte (masculine) de pelo muy cortoExample sentences
- Buns, twists, chignons and hair knots generally work for most hair types, textures and lengths except super short chops and crops.
- While I was eating, my mom fussed with my short crop of red hair.
- Her back was turned to me, so I could only see her short crop of black hair and the red mantle she wore.
- 3(riding crop)3.1 fusta (feminine), fuete (masculine) (Latin America except Southern Cone/América Latina excepto Cono Sur) 3.2 (handle of whip) mango (masculine) de una fustaExample sentences
- Flipping back one of the exercise mats, he revealed a selection of whips, canes and crops.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-pp-)
Verbos con partícula
crop outverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio aflorar
crop upverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio [Geology/Geología] aflorar 1.1 (occur, present itself) [colloquial/familiar] surgir* if anything interesting crops up si surge algo interesante something must have cropped up at work debe haber surgido algún problema en el trabajo one phrase crops up again and again in the report hay una frase que se repite constantemente en el informe
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the