Traducción de crop en español:
- 1 1.1 (quantity of produce) cosecha (feminine) to harvest a crop cosechar this rain will be good for the crops esta lluvia les vendrá bien a los cultivosOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (type of produce) cultivo (masculine) crop spraying fumigación (feminine) de cultivos 1.3 (batch) [colloquial/familiar] tanda (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] this year's crop of students la tanda de estudiantes de este año
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was harvesting the crops, and had gathered in his arms a large bundle of corn.
- When the crop was harvested, pesticide residues were found to exceed the legal limit.
- They have to harvest the crop with almost military precision and at a pace almost as hectic as war.
- Every season, first books appear by a crop of new writers worthy of ink and paper.
- The president's advisors will be worried by the latest crop of polls which appear to indicate a groundswell of dissatisfaction with their man.
- The new crop of boats appears to be designed and built by committee, the accountants and people with no practical experience.
- 2 (haircut) corte (masculine) de pelo muy cortoOraciones de ejemplo
- Buns, twists, chignons and hair knots generally work for most hair types, textures and lengths except super short chops and crops.
- While I was eating, my mom fussed with my short crop of red hair.
- Her back was turned to me, so I could only see her short crop of black hair and the red mantle she wore.
- 3(riding crop)3.1 fusta (feminine), fuete (masculine) (Latin America except Southern Cone/América Latina excepto Cono Sur) 3.2 (handle of whip) mango (masculine) de una fustaOraciones de ejemplo
- Flipping back one of the exercise mats, he revealed a selection of whips, canes and crops.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-pp-)
Verbos con partícula
crop outverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio aflorar
crop upverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio [Geology/Geología] aflorar 1.1 (occur, present itself) [colloquial/familiar] surgir* if anything interesting crops up si surge algo interesante something must have cropped up at work debe haber surgido algún problema en el trabajo one phrase crops up again and again in the report hay una frase que se repite constantemente en el informe
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.