Traducción de crush en español:
- 1 1.1 (squash)(box/car/person/fingers)(garlic)(dress/suit)we sat crushed together in the backshe crushed the berry between her fingersnos sentamos apretujados en la parte de atrásthey managed to crush seven people into the caraplastó or estrujó la baya con los dedosshe crushed everything into the caseconsiguieron meter apretujadas a siete personas en el cochemetió todo apretujado en la maletaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (pound, pulverize)
- Then I want to pulverize those rocks by crushing each against the other, and that takes every last ounce of power and strength in my soul.
- Paul crushes all of the pills and puts them into his mother's nightly milk.
- As such they could be crushed and ground for use, like peppercorns, as well as pressed to make a juice.
(nuts/root/stone)crushed icehielo (masculine) picado or (Mexico) frappé
- The April Uprising was crushed with great cruelty by the Ottoman Army.
- When this news arrived in Paris on the last day of 1791, it seemed to confirm all that Brissot and his allies had been claiming about a league of despots determined to crush the Revolution.
- He was then promoted to governor-general, where he asserted his authority, crushing rebellions and suppressing the slave trade.
- (dress/suit)do you think we can all crush into the back?arrugarse¿crees que nos podemos apretujar todos en la parte de atrás?Oraciones de ejemplo
- She looked at the crumpled ticket that was crushed in her hand.
- He crushed the paper and threw it across the parking lot.
- She asked, crushing one of the sheets of paper into a ball in frustration.
- 1 (crowd) (no plural) there was a terrible crush at the barthree people were injured in the crushhabía una aglomeración or un gentío horrible en el barit was a bit of a crush with eight people in the cartres personas resultaron heridas en el tumultocon ocho personas en el coche se estaba un poco apretadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Sadly, most people were caught in a mobile crush as crowds massed from one possible vantage point to another in search of York's secret firework display.
- The news spread fast and the crowds became a crush within a few hours.
- He stood on a banked terrace, leaning back against one of the stone walls which he supposed had been built to retain the crush of the crowd.
- 2 countable (infatuation) [colloquial] to have a crush on somebodyall the kids had a crush on Miss Spinettiestar chiflado por alguien [colloquial]it's just a schoolboy crushtodos los niños estaban chiflados por Miss Spinettisolo es un enamoramiento de adolescenteOraciones de ejemplo
- Realizing that you're starting to have a crush on a friend can produce a whole new set of fears and considerations.
- Or, worse yet, as Nadda feared she might end up having to ask, how can you casually ask a person if they might have a crush on their best friend?
- I have a crush on a friend who is very near and dear to me.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the