Traducción de crystal en español:
- 1 countable (Chemistry) bath crystalsOraciones de ejemplo
- The pattern of diffracted rays and their intensity are determined from the arrangement of atoms and number of electrons on each atom in the crystal.
- Scientists soon learned that they could use X-ray diffraction to learn how atoms and molecules were arranged in crystals.
- Thus, the crystals have cleavage planes for the necessary migration aptitude.
- 2 2.1 uncountablecrystal (glass) 2.2 countable (watch cover)cristal (masculine) or vidrio (masculine)(de reloj)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cornea is the clear part of the eye much like a watch crystal.
- Sapphire crystal is the cover of choice for premium watches.
- The only description I can equate is when the watch crystal catches a beam of sun and dances around the walls/ceilings.
- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- There are over 40 varieties made from clay, marble, granite, brass, panchaloka, aluminium, papier-mâché rosewood, sandalwood, crystal glass etc.
- There will also be a show of local crafts including fretwork, crystal glass, embroidery, dancing costumes, placemats, potted plants, flowers, and taxidermy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.