Traducción de crystal en español:
- 1 countable (Chemistry) bath crystalsOraciones de ejemplo
- The pattern of diffracted rays and their intensity are determined from the arrangement of atoms and number of electrons on each atom in the crystal.
- Scientists soon learned that they could use X-ray diffraction to learn how atoms and molecules were arranged in crystals.
- Thus, the crystals have cleavage planes for the necessary migration aptitude.
- 2 2.1 uncountablecrystal (glass)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 countable (watch cover)
cristal (masculine) or vidrio (masculine) (de reloj)
- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- There are over 40 varieties made from clay, marble, granite, brass, panchaloka, aluminium, papier-mâché rosewood, sandalwood, crystal glass etc.
- There will also be a show of local crafts including fretwork, crystal glass, embroidery, dancing costumes, placemats, potted plants, flowers, and taxidermy.
mica (feminine) (Latin America)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cornea is the clear part of the eye much like a watch crystal.
- Sapphire crystal is the cover of choice for premium watches.
- The only description I can equate is when the watch crystal catches a beam of sun and dances around the walls/ceilings.
- [literary] (before noun)(water/stream)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda