Traducción de crystallize en español:
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Geology)to crystallize out 1.2 (take shape)cristalizarse(plan/idea/interest)to crystallizecristalizarse
intosomethingcristalizarse enalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- A good briefing can save you hours of legwork and days of phone- and email-tag, particularly when you want information that can't be crystallized into a quick, clear question.
- His ideas never crystallized into a system: he held that political thought had to be as mobile and protean as its object.
- His smile crystallized into a frozen grin, the part in his hair fracturing to the very foundations of his Brylcream.
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Geology) 1.2 (give shape to)(idea/plan)1.3 (Cookery)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you're going to crystallise the rose petals for the topping, simply paint each one with egg white and dip in caster sugar, coating well.
- Fleurs de sucre are crystallized flower petals or berries, beautifully packaged up in tall glass tubes.
- The sliced lemon added on day 2 also becomes crystallized and very yummy as its own treat.
- As the solution cools, quinine sulfate crystallizes out.
- Such solutions are unstable and the addition of a tiny amount of the solute will cause all of the excess solute to crystallize out of solution.
- At regular intervals they remove samples and measure how many of the C triglycerides in the liquid oil phase crystallise out.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.