Traducción de crystallize en español:
- 1 (Chemistry, Geology)cristalizarseto crystallize outOraciones de ejemplo
- As the solution cools, quinine sulfate crystallizes out.
- Such solutions are unstable and the addition of a tiny amount of the solute will cause all of the excess solute to crystallize out of solution.
- At regular intervals they remove samples and measure how many of the C triglycerides in the liquid oil phase crystallise out.
- 2 (take shape)(plan/idea/interest)to crystallize
intosomethingcristalizarse enalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- A good briefing can save you hours of legwork and days of phone- and email-tag, particularly when you want information that can't be crystallized into a quick, clear question.
- His ideas never crystallized into a system: he held that political thought had to be as mobile and protean as its object.
- His smile crystallized into a frozen grin, the part in his hair fracturing to the very foundations of his Brylcream.
- 2 (give shape to)(idea/plan)
- 3 (Cookery)Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you're going to crystallise the rose petals for the topping, simply paint each one with egg white and dip in caster sugar, coating well.
- Fleurs de sucre are crystallized flower petals or berries, beautifully packaged up in tall glass tubes.
- The sliced lemon added on day 2 also becomes crystallized and very yummy as its own treat.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda