Traducción de cult en español:
- 1.1 (belief, worship) culto (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (sect) secta (feminine) 1.3 (craze, obsessive interest) culto (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) cult figure ídolo (masculine) cult movie película (feminine) de culto
- The pre-Christian religion of the Fijians was both animistic and polytheistic, and included a cult of chiefly ancestors.
- The cult of the ancestors is practiced among many of the ethnic groups.
- As he notes, cults of holy images have been the subject of a long debate in Christianity.
- The loss of life was terrible, but it was no more than one in a series of occasional tragedies caused by the misguided beliefs of cults and their members.
- Will witches, cults, and strange religions soon get taxpayers' dollars?
- Society suffers from dangerous sects and cults, militia movements, media control, and misrepresentations of psychiatric treatment and mental disorders.
- The fellow with the Village People mustache, who wears a white dress shirt and tie, is being marketed as a cult of personality.
- Does it bother you that there's a cult of personality built up around him?
- Or perhaps they center too much on the cult of personality from the opposing side.
- It did remarkably well at the box office, and garnered a strong cult following among college-age Americans.
- The company's ads have gained a cult following among advertisers and laymen alike.
- Shooting took about a month and the film became a cult classic among many people.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an