Traducción de currency en español:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1 [Finance] 1.1 c and u (type of money) moneda (feminine) currency in circulation moneda (feminine) circulante or en circulación (before noun/delante del nombre) currency converter convertidor (masculine) de divisas currency devaluation devaluación (feminine) de la moneda currency market mercado (masculine) cambiario or de cambios or de divisas currency unit unidad (feminine) monetaria 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (cash) efectivo (masculine)Example sentences
- You may need to be careful you don't lose money if there is a transfer between currencies.
- The reason I remember it is because of its equivalent value in harder currencies.
- It depends, as all currencies do, on people believing that it will hold its value over the long run.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (prevalence) difusión (feminine) to have currency (
assth) tener* difusión ( comoalgo) to gain currency [view/fashion] extenderse*, ganar adeptos to give currency to a rumor/belief confirmar un rumor/una creencia to be in currency estar* en circulaciónExample sentences
- I agree that we should hope these talking points really gain currency.
- However, the refrain that Australia should not become involved is gaining wider currency.
- A brief story about its use appeared last November but didn't gain wider currency.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.